Grassroots Leadership Program
Through its Grassroots Leadership Program, NAFSA: Association of International Educators, whose 10,000 members worldwide power Connecting Our World, supports targeted and strategic grassroots efforts to engage policymakers and the public on urgent policy issues that impact international education.
The 2013-2014 cohort focused its work on growing support for commonsense, comprehensive immigration reform.
The 2013-2014 Grassroots Leadership Program participants were:
- Gina Daniele, Ohio State University
- Jessica Fumanti, New York University
- Courtney Greene, Academic Programs International
- Brooke Hewson, Purdue University Calumet
- Katie Jabri, University of Minnesota
- Ashley Johnson, University of Georgia
- Grace Semple-Paul, University of Houston
- Douglas Upton, The Colleges of Fenway